The full doctrinal ‘Statement of Faith’ to which all Transform Work UK directors, trustees and staff* must subscribe articulates the long-held orthodox truths of Christianity, namely:
- There is one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God is sovereign over all things in Heaven and Earth.
- The highest authority for what we believe and do is God’s Word in the Bible, alive for his people today through the help of the Spirit.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, but all corrupted by sin.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ – born of the Virgin Mary, truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- Redemption from sin solely through the grace of God, made possible by the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead, and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The one holy, universal Church which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong.
- The work of the Holy Spirit in the believers through the diversity of the Spirit’s gifts, who holds us together in the Body of Christ.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Adopted on 21st February 2018 by the Board of Trustees.
* Staff includes employees, contractors and volunteers where there is a genuine ministry requirement.