Below are 28 prayer points for your organisation that you might like to use. Feel free to pick the ones relevant to your organisation, where it says (your organisation) make sure you change this to the name of the place you work. You can either pray these on your own or why not find other Christians in your workplace and pray through these together.
1. For God’s vision and purpose to be at the heart of all that happens within (your organisation)
2. For the Christian heritage (of your organisation if you have them) to be strengthened and continue to bear fruit.
3. For (your organisation) values – (list them here e.g., respect, integrity, service, excellence, stewardship) to embody all we do.
4. For God’s peace and hope to saturate every workplace globally.
5. For strength for those in stressful and demanding roles, particularly senior leaders carrying the weight of company direction and other strategic decisions.
6. For the leadership to lead with courage and wisdom, and to be energised by their roles within (your organisation).
7. For the wellbeing, guidance and support for those in very senior roles so they do not carry the burden alone; for timely refreshing through leave and family support.
8. For managers at every level to build, strengthen and support each team member effectively.
9. For every colleague to feel valued and empowered, resulting in a ‘can do’ approach.
10. For colleagues to take pride in their role in (your organisation) and seek to be the best they can be.
11. For a healthy work / life balance at every level; for greater awareness and use of dynamic working to restore and promote health and wellbeing. Acts 17:28 “In him we live and move and have our being.”
12. For strengthening family relationships and quality time together. Psalm 133 “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers dwell together unity! 2 It is like the precious oil upon the head, coming down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard, coming down upon the edge of his robes. 3 It is like the dew of Hermon coming down upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing– life forever….”
13. For relationships across (your organisation) to be genuine, built on empathy and trust. 1 Peter 3:8 “Be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.”
14. For colleagues to be solution-focussed and divinely inspired with innovative ideas. Daniel 2.
15. For the continuation of stakeholder relationships to be built on integrity and respect.
16. For (your organisation) to continue to impact positively on individuals and communities.
17. For wisdom in decision making, particularly when considering customers/clients, and developing new products.
18. For an ethical approach to saturate all our activities, and for God’s blessing for doing things the right way.
19. For an approach that is counter-cultural to ‘city’ business and puts the vulnerable and weak on our agenda for additional care and attention.
20. For a genuinely customer-centric ethos across (your organisation).
21. For increasing commitment by colleagues to environmental concerns and other stewardship issue.
22. For (your organisation) to be acclaimed in the media for our genuine desire and action to make a significant positive difference in every sphere in which we do business.
23. For the heart of every Christian in (your organisation) to be stirred up to serve and bless our colleagues with the grace and compassion we have experienced through Jesus.
24. To encourage the Christian Workplace Group in (your organisation) to nurture and strengthen each believer to be salt and light in their workplace.
25. For restoration and revival of the global ‘church’ – God’s family – across (your organisation).
26. For (your organisation) to flourish and prosper in a Godly Way.
27 For the fact that God gave us the skills to do our job and that our skills improve to the glory of God
28 Give thanks for the sense of purpose work gives us and pray for our colleagues whose only way they can define themselves is through their work