WITH CHRIST IN ENGINEERING [CIE BOOKLET]
This is the booklet for student engineers.
- Why This Booklet?
- An Engineer's Attitude to the Gospel - John Baden Fuller
- Into the Big Wide World - M.A.W. Harford
- A Christian Engineer in Manufacturing Industry - Richard Riggs
- Christians at Work: An Introduction
- Witness at Work: Why am I doing this? - David Elliman
- Miracles and Metal - David Elliman
- A View of the Defence World - Nick Stroud
- Sharing Christ in Word and Action - Peter Millais
- How can you be a Christian and an Engineer? - Peter Millais and Jenny Taylor
- Christians in Civil Engineering Overseas - Peter Stern
- After College - Simon Wigglesworth
- 'Now to Him...' - An Engineering Career: How God has Guided - John Baden Fuller